The Super Kids Marathon is an opportunity for kids 12 and under to participate in the excitement of the marathon, while doing something that is fun, healthy and helps others. All they need to do is register, log their mileage and return their completed mileage form at packet pick-up on Friday or Saturday, October 2 – 3, at the Hilton Garden Inn. Adults are also able to register in the Kids Marathon, and participate along-side their kids. It’s healthy fun for the whole family.
Are you ready to run? Here’s how:
Click the red “Register Now” button at the top of the page. Select Kids Marathon Kid or Kids Marathon Adult. Kids must be 12 and under to participate as a Kid’s participant.
- Follow the registration steps. Make sure that if you are part of a school team, you type in your school name to join your team.
- Download your Mileage Log here
- Start running your 25 miles!
- Complete your Mileage Log and bring it to the Race Registration & Packet Pick-up at the EXPO located at the Hilton Garden Inn to pick up your race bag, bib, and shirt
- Meet us at the starting line to complete your marathon on our safe and closed course! You will run through beautiful Elmer Thomas Park starting in front of the Museum of the Great Plains
- Cross the finish line and receive your official Kids Marathon Finishers Medal and enter into the Super Kids Zone for fun and goodies until 4 pm as a reward for your hard work!.
- In order to be eligible for the school challenge, schools must complete their registration form by no later than September 18.
- Parents/adults can register and participate as well, to receive their goodies and a finisher’s medal!